Our Developer Catalog features companies and independent developers who have met Expedia Affiliate Network's stringent standards to become Approved Developers.
Born in 2006, the weBeetle team can claim more than 10 years of experience in web techniques, software development and project management aimed at improving our partners businesses.
- HotelToday.com is a responsive website focused on marketing all of the structures belonging to the EAN inventory in as many languages as provided by the EAN API. Hoteltoday's main goal is to present its visitors with the best available offers which are being daily updated. At this scope also a bespoke and entirely configurable software tool (named the Dealator) was implemented to daily shop against the EAN API for updated offers. The true piece of art is Hoteltoday's Admin Panel, which allows the admins to manage active languages and currencies, landing pages descriptions and indexing, SEO, the Dealator Tool configuration, a newsletter system that allows to generate their newsletter directly from the website pages at a click, incoming bookings and much more. Basically everything being shown on the website can be easily set up from the Admin Panel. Moreover the application comes with a automated sitemap and feed systems.
We have developed some libraries and drivers for Expedia:
- El Corte Inglés - full SOAP to REST XML proxy integration
- TravelTainment - full custom XML proxy integration
- Opodo - job on site to help them migrating to Version 3 of the EAN API
- Third party channel manager
Insight, Innovation, Delivery & Agility for ambitious travel organisations worldwide
Xoomworks Technology Travel Practice is a specialist consultancy team operating within our technology business. We enable ambitious travel organisations worldwide to exploit new opportunities through technology innovation, creating products, services and experiences to gain advantage.
In 6 years as a trusted EAN development partner we've built extensive knowledge of the Expedia business, development processes and technologies. As a technical development consultancy with 17 years and a growing team of 250+ specialists, we have extensive expertise with a range of enterprise technologies enabling our travel clients to leverage value from core business systems while investing in future technologies.
Our Travel Practice has been instrumental in delivering incredible success for travel startups to global aviation, hospitality and travel ancillary services. We offer a flexible range of technical services and capabilities including:
- Distribution of hotel inventory to EAN partners
- Transformation and development of core business platforms
- Platform architecture and development for cloud migration and scaling
- Development of data storage, insight and machine learning (AI) platforms
- API and middleware development
- System Integration with travel supply partner systems
- Mobile app development and integration