Our Developer Catalog features companies and independent developers who have met Expedia Affiliate Network's stringent standards to become Approved Developers.
Born in 2006, the weBeetle team can claim more than 10 years of experience in web techniques, software development and project management aimed at improving our partners businesses.
- HotelToday.com is a responsive website focused on marketing all of the structures belonging to the EAN inventory in as many languages as provided by the EAN API. Hoteltoday's main goal is to present its visitors with the best available offers which are being daily updated. At this scope also a bespoke and entirely configurable software tool (named the Dealator) was implemented to daily shop against the EAN API for updated offers. The true piece of art is Hoteltoday's Admin Panel, which allows the admins to manage active languages and currencies, landing pages descriptions and indexing, SEO, the Dealator Tool configuration, a newsletter system that allows to generate their newsletter directly from the website pages at a click, incoming bookings and much more. Basically everything being shown on the website can be easily set up from the Admin Panel. Moreover the application comes with a automated sitemap and feed systems.
We have developed some libraries and drivers for Expedia:
- El Corte Inglés - full SOAP to REST XML proxy integration
- TravelTainment - full custom XML proxy integration
- Opodo - job on site to help them migrating to Version 3 of the EAN API
- Third party channel manager
Xoomworks is an international outsourcing and consulting company. We typically work with senior executives, who want to get value from their technology investments. We help them gain control and create momentum in those projects, so that ultimately they can deliver on their promises to their board.
Established for 12 years, we are based in the UK and Romania, operate across Europe, and are specialists in:
- Near shore Technology Outsourcing
- Mobile Applications
- Managed Services
- Business Intelligence
- Procurement and Sourcing
- EAN: developed an iPad app using iOS-SDK technologies, allowing to visualise, zoom, filter and query, on a world map, Expedia affiliate hotels, with key characteristics. Also developed multiple EAN API websites in different technologies (Java, .NET, PHP).
- Online trading platform: Developed an instrumentation application for the live trading platform, using .NET technologies and Silverlight
- Financial services company: Developed a data-warehouse/reporting solution (MS technologies)
- Media – entertainment company: developed catalogues management system (Java and .NET)