When EAN releases new features that require changes to the schema of the API response, a new minor revision is required to ensure that your integration is not affected. In order to benefit from these new features, you must specify the new minor revision in your API request.
The latest stable minor revision is 30. EAN considers minor revisions 24-30 to be stable releases. If your integration uses an older minor revision, update now to obtain the best performance.
EAN encourages all partners to update to the current stable minor revision to take advantage of our latest feature set:
- 10 additional content elements in hotel details
- Tax & Fee breakdown
- GenericRefund added to itinerary response
- Hotel details granular elements added to hotel info response
- Optional child element HotelFeeBreakdown added to HotelFee
- Multi-room price breakdowns